HappyClips is helping businesses and institutions to create immersive & engaging audio-visual content for eLearning platforms. eLearning video production is the new way in which information, training, and education are imparted to students and employees. However, many different video production techniques are involved in making educational audio-video content. Some of these include:
- High-end Audio & Video Recordings - Mostly for lecture videos, educational seminars, etc., that need to be on an institution’s eLearning Platform.
- 2D & 3D Animations - Animations are a great way to teach a process, explain a new protocol, explain a difficult concept with visualization, and much more.
- High-Resolution Photography - Photographs, related to the subject matter, can be included in live lectures, seminars, etc. It helps the peers get a real look at the stuff they are studying. For instance, a geographical phenomenon, laboratory equipment, industrial machine, etc.
- 360-degree Photography - It can create a simulative experience for the pupil that can help them thoroughly understand a phenomenon related to the subject they are studying.
- Voice-overs - With balanced loudness & clarity, we record noise-less voiceovers. The teacher, lecturer, or instructor can narrate the screen-recorded presentation videos or the video footage/video montage.
- Screencasting / Screen Recording - Screencasting slides can give a more personal experience to the students/peers who are watching eLearning videos at home. They can see slides in full display, while the instructor narrates through voice-overs or recorded audio.