The information on the Site is not intended for distribution to or use by any person or entity in any jurisdiction or country where such distribution or use would be prohibited by law or regulation, or where we would be required to register under the laws of such jurisdiction or country. As a result, users who visit the Site from other locations do so at their own risk and are entirely responsible for complying with local laws, if and to the extent that local laws apply.
The Site is intended for users who are at least 18 years old. Persons under the age of 18 are not permitted to use or register for the Site, and related media channels, applications, social media accounts, or anything related to the Site.
Unless otherwise stated, the Site is our property, and all source code, databases, functionality, software, website designs, audio, video, text, photographs, and graphics on the Site (collectively, the "Content"), as well as the logos, registered trademark, and icons (collectively, the "Marks") included therein are either owned or licensed by Happy Clips, and are protected by copyright and trademark laws and various other intellectual property rights and competition laws of India, international copyright laws, and other international conventions.
The Site's Content and Marks are provided "as is," are for your personal information and just use. Without our express prior written permission, no part of the Site, including any Content or Marks, may be copied, reproduced, aggregated, republished, uploaded, posted, publicly displayed, encoded, translated, transmitted, distributed, sold, licensed, or otherwise exploited for any commercial purpose whatsoever.
You are granted a limited license to access and use the Site, as well as to download or print a copy of any portion of the Content to which you have legitimately acquired access, only for your personal, non-commercial use, provided that you are eligible to use the Site. We reserve all rights in and to the Site, the Content, and the Marks that are not expressly given to you.
By using the Site, you represent and warrant that:
(1) Any registration information you submit will be authentic, accurate, current, and complete.
(2) According to the jurisdiction in which you live, you are not considered a "minor/underage."
(3) You will not access the Site through automated or non-human means, whether through a bot, script, or otherwise.
(4) You will not use the Site for any illegal or unauthorized purpose.
(5) Your use of the Site should not violate any applicable law or regulation.We reserve the right to suspend or terminate your account and refuse any and all current or future use of the Site if you submit any information that is false, inaccurate, not current, or incomplete (or any portion thereof).
Users are not permitted to submit or upload material on the Site. We may give you the ability to contribute, post, display, transmit, perform, publish, distribute, or broadcast content and materials to us or on the Site, such as text, writings, video, audio, pictures, graphics, comments, opinions, recommendations, or personal information or other material (collectively, "Contributions").
1. Your Contributions' creation, distribution, transmission, public display, or performance, as well as accessing, downloading, or copying them, do not and will not infringe on any third-party intellectual rights, such as copyright, patent, trademark, trade secret, or moral rights.
4. Your Contributions are not incorrect, fallacious, or misleading.
5. Your Contributions do not include unsolicited or unauthorized advertising, promotional materials, Ponzi schemes, chain letters, spam, mass mailings, or other types of solicitation.
6. Your Contributions do not contain anything that is obscene, vulgar, lascivious, filthy, violent, harassing, defamatory, slanderous, or otherwise objectionable (as determined by us).
7. Your Contributions do not ridicule, mock, defame, intimidate, or abuse any person, community, or group.
8. Your Contributions are not used to harass, threaten, or incite violence against a specific individual or group of individuals (in the legal sense of such terms).
9. Your Contributions do not violate any applicable law, regulation, or rule.
10. Your Contributions do not violate the privacy or publicity rights of any third party.
11. Your contributions do not contain any content that collects personal information from children under the age of 18 or exploits children under the age of 18 sexually or violently.
12. Your contributions do not break any laws pertaining to child pornography or other laws meant to safeguard the health or well-being of minors.
13. Your Contributions do not include any disrespectful remarks on race, caste, skin colour, religion, national origin, gender, sexual preference, or physical impairment.
You agree that by submitting suggestions or other feedback on the Site, you grant us permission to use and publish such input for any reason without remuneration to you.
We are not liable for any claims or representations made by you in any section of the Site in your Contributions. You are solely responsible for your Contributions to the Site, and you explicitly agree to exonerate us from any and all liability and to refrain from any legal action against us regarding your Contributions.
You understand and agree that any questions, comments, suggestions, ideas, feedback, or other information you give to us about the Site ("Submissions") are non-confidential and become our exclusive property.
We shall have exclusive rights to these Submissions, including all intellectual property rights, and shall be authorized to utilize and disseminate them for any lawful purpose, commercial or otherwise, without acknowledgment or remuneration to you. You hereby renounce all legal obligations to any such Submissions and warrant that any such Submissions are your original material or that you have the authority to submit them. You acknowledge that you will have no recourse against us if your Submissions are allegedly or actually infringed upon or misappropriated.
We can, in our sole discretion and without restriction:
1. Refuse, limit access to, limit the availability of, or disable (to the extent technologically possible) any or all of your Contributions.
2. Remove or disable all files and content from the Site, and related channels & media, that are too large in size or are in any way become a burden on our systems.
We will manage the Site in a way that protects our rights and property while still allowing the Site to function properly.
You are prohibited from registering and creating a new account using your name, a fictitious or borrowed name, or the name of any third party, even if you are acting on behalf of the third party if we terminate or suspend your account with or without specifying a reason. We reserve the right to take appropriate legal action, including but not limited to civil, criminal, and judicial redressal, in addition to canceling or suspending your account.
We reserve the right, in our sole discretion, and without any notice, to change, modify, or eliminate the contents of the Site at any time and for any reason. We are not obligated to update any information on our Site, however. We also retain the right to change or discontinue the Site, in whole or in part, at any time and without notice. For any modification, price change, suspension, or discontinuance of the Site, we will not be liable to you or any other party.
We cannot guarantee that the Site will always be available. We may encounter hardware, software, or other issues, or we may need to conduct Site maintenance, which could result in interruptions, delays, or errors. Without prior notice to you, we retain the right to change, revise, update, suspend, discontinue, or otherwise modify the Site at any time and for any reason.
TERMS OF RENTAL
1. You have received the goods/equipment in perfect condition in every way. In the event of a breakdown, damage, theft, or loss of the goods/equipment, you must replace or repair the goods/equipment at your expense within 72 hours. You must continue to pay us for the equipment's rental until it is returned to us.
2. We will have entire authority to reclaim the goods/equipment from you at any time and without notice.
3. Goods/equipment lying on your property, at the shooting location, or anywhere else is at your own risk and responsibility. When goods/equipment is transported outstation, the goods/equipment becomes your responsibility as soon as it leaves our premises.
4. We shall not be liable for any claims for damage to any of your materials when using them in conjunction with our equipment.
5. We shall not be liable for loss of audio or video footage from the recording media or for any other reason whatsoever.
6. Before renting our goods/equipment, you must make a payment in advance. Delayed payments will be levied at a rate of 5% per month from the invoicing date.
7. Images of goods/equipment or any other object, shown on the Site are for representative purposes only & may differ.
8. In all cases, our decision will be final. In the event of a dispute, only Indian courts will have jurisdiction.
9. Cancellation of booking shall be charged according to the rent of equipment for one shift, along with Conveyance, Attendant, applicable Taxes for one shift of service.
GOVERNING LAW AND JURISDICTION